Thursday, July 24, 2014

30 Day Yoga Challenge Day 1

Do you yoga?

A couple weeks ago I stumbled upon a 30 day yoga challenge series on YouTube by doyouyoga.com.  It's been longer then I care to admit since I've been committed to working out regularly.  Doing yoga for 10-20 minutes once a day for 30 days seems like a good way to slowly get back into the groove.  I guess it's time to go dig out my trusty yoga mat that has been gathering dust since the move. 

http://www.doyouyoga.com/challenge/

Day 1 Video



 
 
Wasabi was sweet enough to join me in my mini yoga session.  Of course, he can do downward dog perfectly!  He also had a lovely time playfully nipping and licking my fingers and toes and running underneath me to help test my balance.
 
Overall, I feel I got a great little workout in for under twenty minutes.  I really like how Erin Motz provided different modifications to poses and gave encouragement.  I know my hips are feeling it a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment