Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Being Sad :(

The Hubby left for training today.  It's only for a few days and he's been gone many times before, but the first day is always rough.  Today is especially rough because 1.) this is the first of many trips of him training in the next couple of months 2.) he's training for a possible deployment this time and 3.) it's my first alone in CO.  I have ton of cleaning to do, a friend that is always happy to see me, Wasabi to entertain, a new place to explore, but I still feel like being alone and moping around the house.  Pathetic....I know.

So it's time to put my big girl panties on, get ready for the day, and come up with a plan!

Unfortunately, for me that plan contains a lot of cleaning lol.  I better get started.


http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/magnet--put-your-big-girl-panties-on-and-deal-with-it




No comments:

Post a Comment