Wednesday, July 23, 2014

About Me!

I don't want to bore with a super lengthy about me bio.  So I'll break it down into a 10 things about me post.  Here we go....

1.  I'm married to the greatest guy in the world.  Ok, I'll admit I may be a tad bias, but he is pretty amazing.  We've been married for a year and a half and it's been quite the adventure.  He's in the army which, of course, makes me an army wife!  I moved 1300 miles away from my home in PA to be with him in Fort Hood, TX and the army just recently moved us to Fort Carson, CO a few weeks ago.  Be prepared for some army life posts :)

2.  The Hubby and I currently don't have any human children, but we have one very spoiled four-legged child named Wasabi.  Wasabi is a 10lb, black, Chihuahua mix with a GIANT personality.  Love my little man.

3.  I love to cook.  My family and friends would never have guessed I'd learn to love spending time in the kitchen.  I had no idea how to cook anything that didn't require the use of a microwave before I was married.  Now I love spending time in the kitchen (except for doing dishes.)

4.  I have a mad addiction to Pinterest.  I can spend hours a night pinning random things.

5.  I'm currently not working.  Or as I like to put it a Stay at Home Wife since we moved to CO.  The Hubby has a possible deployment coming up early next year, and it's important to us to spend a lot of quality time together before he leaves.  I waitressed for many years, have a degree in paralegal studies, and a background in HR.  I am curious as to what I'll do next.

6.  I'm slowly developing a love for wine.  I'm excited to start visiting some wineries in CO.  Any recommendations?

7.  Coupons, Sales, Freebies!  I love to save money and get a sweet deal on everything and anything.

8.  I have a slight caffeine addiction too.  I've been slowly over the pass year trying to wean myself off of coffee by drinking more tea.

9.  I have a fear of big bugs, rodents, snakes, and lizards.  There were some huge crawly things in TX.  Thankfully, they don't seem as big in CO.

10.  I need help decorating.  Like major help.  This is the first house I know we'll be living in for a few years and I want to make it as homey as possible.

Thanks for reading a little about boring ol' me.  I would love to get to know you all more!

No comments:

Post a Comment