I don't want to bore with a super lengthy about me bio. So I'll break it down into a 10 things about me post. Here we go....
1. I'm married to the greatest guy in the world. Ok, I'll admit I may be a tad bias, but he is pretty amazing. We've been married for a year and a half and it's been quite the adventure. He's in the army which, of course, makes me an army wife! I moved 1300 miles away from my home in PA to be with him in Fort Hood, TX and the army just recently moved us to Fort Carson, CO a few weeks ago. Be prepared for some army life posts :)
2. The Hubby and I currently don't have any human children, but we have one very spoiled four-legged child named Wasabi. Wasabi is a 10lb, black, Chihuahua mix with a GIANT personality. Love my little man.
3. I love to cook. My family and friends would never have guessed I'd learn to love spending time in the kitchen. I had no idea how to cook anything that didn't require the use of a microwave before I was married. Now I love spending time in the kitchen (except for doing dishes.)
4. I have a mad addiction to Pinterest. I can spend hours a night pinning random things.
5. I'm currently not working. Or as I like to put it a Stay at Home Wife since we moved to CO. The Hubby has a possible deployment coming up early next year, and it's important to us to spend a lot of quality time together before he leaves. I waitressed for many years, have a degree in paralegal studies, and a background in HR. I am curious as to what I'll do next.
6. I'm slowly developing a love for wine. I'm excited to start visiting some wineries in CO. Any recommendations?
7. Coupons, Sales, Freebies! I love to save money and get a sweet deal on everything and anything.
8. I have a slight caffeine addiction too. I've been slowly over the pass year trying to wean myself off of coffee by drinking more tea.
9. I have a fear of big bugs, rodents, snakes, and lizards. There were some huge crawly things in TX. Thankfully, they don't seem as big in CO.
10. I need help decorating. Like major help. This is the first house I know we'll be living in for a few years and I want to make it as homey as possible.
Thanks for reading a little about boring ol' me. I would love to get to know you all more!